ZOOM IN for a Restful Restorative Yoga Class with Linda Schnabel
Savour an hour to relax, restore, revive…
What to Expect:
A practice to slow you down and open your body through passive stretching, long holds that allow your muscles to relax deeply. The use of props, rather than your muscles, to support your body.
What Do You Need to Set Up for Class?
- You – in your most comfortable pyjamas or lounge wear
- A quiet room/space where you will be undisturbed for an hour
- 3 blankets
- 2 bolsters (or one bolster and one large pillow)
- Strap (or a belt or tie)
- 2 blocks
- 2 small pillows
- Eye pillow (or facecloth)
Optional for ambience:
- Battery-operated candles, low lighting
- Yoga mist
What are the Benefits?
- Enhances flexibility.
- Deeply relaxes the body.
- Stills the mind.
- Improves capacity for healing.
- Balances nervous system.
- Boosts immune system.
- Develops qualities of compassion and understanding toward others and self.
- Enhances mood.
Please let us know in advance that you’re interested.
Join Zoom Meeting https://us02web.zoom.us/j/87280141001
Meeting ID: 872 8014 1001
Regular drop-in fee of $16.95 or a class pass